Our playinstructors therefore have the following characteristics:
- they are native speakers or at least show proof of bilingual fluency
- they are pedagogically experienced
- they have absolved a first aid course
- they are regularly trained and participate in furthering their professional training
- they have undergone a process of careful selection
Our carefully selected play instructors
Our playinstructors are either native speakers or can at least show proof of bilingual fluency.
They have had professional pedagogical training and have had many years of pedagogical experience in teaching children.
All playinstructors complete a first-aid course for children at our school.
Languages are not taught according to classical teaching methods but in a playful manner. The playinstructors receive regular further training in the use of new methods.
They work with our carefully tested teaching materials that likewise offer them new impulses for the playlessons. To ensure our high quality all playinstructors are carefully selected, trained and supported by our pedagogical supervisors.